1st Anniversary!

18:23 0 Comments


It's been a year now, for some reason it feels like its been five or so. I started out over excited and over ambitious ready to bend the blogosphere to its knees but, as you may know life has a cruel way of humbling people! It was a good experience though. Initially I was going through some things, check out my "I'm Stronger Than This" post you'll understand, and obviously most of my friends just plainly called me a narcissist. So after a long hiatus and a lot of growing up, I came back with a lot of more mature and non-self centered content that has been well received. So to all my readers, followers, fans and friends, thank you for making this journey an adventure. Eleven posts and one thousand plus views later, this is Cliq's World one year later.

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Search This Blog