Maiden Speech

21:05 0 Comments

So after a few days, well several days of trying to complete designing the blog, its finally done.
Well here it is................ shock on  you if you expected different but I think I really tried. So as the name of the blog suggests this is a place I talk about my random thoughts which I believe are quite similar to most people, not to say I'll be yapping about cliche stuff you hear about every day but a place you can stop by, read, relate and hopefully leave a word, it really helps ;-).
There's much I'll be talking about, for the music lovers expect alot of reviews and when I'm feeling lucky, some links to good music, same to the movie lovers. For the geeks expect a lot, especially if you're a proud member of #teamandroid, with help from fellow geeks, I'll very well deliver. Being a business student I cant leave my field behind and I'll be on that too. Jesus at the center of it all, yes I'm unashamed. There'll be a lot on Him too. All in all I'll just be talking a lot on everyday life and stuff that make us all cry and laugh till we cry.
So join me in this adventure and lets explore Cliq's random thoughts!

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Search This Blog