That's Just Life, Choose to be Happy!

21:13 0 Comments

Life can be funny, you never know what's gonna happen. You expect one thing and you get another, some call it fate, some call it karma and others just call it destiny. All in all I know that everything happens for a reason, may not be exactly how you want it but I believe there's nothing which happens for nothing. It's not that I'm that much of an optimist, I'm sure even Dr. Phill would clarify it but to me there's no such thing as coincidence. A lot that's happened to me recently proves it, school, friends, family, relationships and in the faith. The long absence should tell you something too, I seriously thought writing a single blog would be easy, SHOCK ON ME! But that's what makes life interesting, unpredictability! So face your day knowing that whatever comes your way has done so for a reason and how you react and perceive it will determine whether it will be a lesson or another baggage of shoulda coulda woulda (should have, could have, would have). Happiness is a choice, choose to be happy no matter what. ;-).
See me soon.

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Search This Blog