Like A Verterbrate!

17:42 0 Comments

Wow, I'd been gone for a minute but keep calm coz the boy be back now. Obviously a lot has happened in the last 3 months but I don't think I'll pain you with the details. Maybe a few highlights.................... Naaaaaaaahhh.................... You'll know what's been going on with me by the posts I make if you're bright enough, but don't worry if you won't, we gotta have some slow people though hehe. I know I haven't been real or true to any of the stuff I've said so boldly before SMH but no worries I know myself better now. I definitely need to be less narcissistic, a buddy of mine said I was and I was obviously defencive but Ishmael (@kubztheone) fine you may have been right. So I promise to TRY keep this blog relevant and not bore you with my problems but I'm still free to talk about me though, the name of the blog is still random thoughts by cliq so bear with that, see you soon, in my thoughts!

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Search This Blog